Joker Top Whatsapp Status Free Downlode IN 2019.

Joker Top Whatsapp Status 


Hey Guys,Welcome back to new Joker whatsapp status site.And i will present you whatsapp status of joker This WhatsApp status is absolutely free, you can use them to apply your WhatsApp I will try To present Joker's new to new WhatsApp status in the help of your people And stay updated daily If you need any WhatsApp status and Whatsapp DP in any language, you can do it by night by writing your WhatsApp number by writing to me via email and writing the status of women status I will send you the status and DP of that category on your WhatsApp number.So let's move on to today's topic.

Joker Lion


  1. The answer will be given when the time comes, we all know better Jat and Okat Vegetable.
  2. I have a shortcoming, if someone talks to me well even once, I understand it well.
  3. Did not discredit us, your false love, Bahadur Saheb, drink water too, people understand that there is alcohol.
  4. The world will taunt you, keep us away, we are spoiled people.
  5. We wanted you at a time when we had no one in your world and you broke us when we had no one in this world other than you.
  6. Thanks to those who left me, they taught me that there is not always any talk in this world.
  7. When people start keeping them, they say that you have changed a lot.
  8. Praise me or defame me in whatever you do.
  9. The enemy is free to count, people are torn, such weapons are we.
  10. Friend slavery and acceptance but listen friend is a condition of loyalty.
  11. Doing actions with dogs and considering themselves lions.
  12. People have started burning like this so much that I am moving around with my daughters like this.
  13. You make noise with a slap, your horoscope is kept in our name. 
  14. People often think of me as weak when I am in that place, whereas I am silent so that I can see what is the last frontier.
  15. It is a matter of time, Sahib, today it is yours, then pick it up tomorrow, then we will blow it.
  16. If you are bad then you are living, if you are good then the world does not allow you to live.
  17. Learn to live within your limits, Sahib, otherwise those who wander in our eyes wander in the cemetery.
  18. Was fond of childhood, be a body.
  19. Someone told me your friend I do not like it. I smiled and said that lions love lions, not dogs.
  20. Your mother did not tell you about whom I am your father.
  21. It is good for you to keep your warm home under control, otherwise your blood does not have as much blood in our eyes.
  22. There is no problem that I will be afraid I will become habitual.
  23. You know the clown of Sahib cards and the offense of loved ones always turns up.
  24. The enemy says I will spend your night, I do not know that we uproot breeds.
  25. There is a name in the city that you will ask me, brother is our.
  26. Love is so happy to see any work.
  27. I started bullying that day my friend when my father told me that son should not come home after killing.
  28. What someone has said so much, so when someone lives, they live, even after death, they cry, even if there is life in life, do not ask if someone will die tomorrow, then lift the shroud and see it and talk it out after taking time to talk What is my pride, my friend, today is above the soil, tomorrow I have to go under the soil.
  29. You have shown the color, now we will show the status of those who have forgiven, now we will show it clearly.
  30. Alphas are all things, be careful and say, Sahib Ji also takes Diljit and also rips it.
  31. You must have seen people of different colors but we have seen many colors in the same band.
  32. Those who held our hand till yesterday show us only fingers.
  33. We were bad, we are bad and we will worry, so do those who speak and do something, they look like we are and we are.
  34. We are very proud, but we do not keep arms on our strength.
  35. Thinking about these bullying, we have written the books with which you have corrected them. 
  36. I Told him I love You He told me my brother is a crook.I told him shut up if my friends listen then their miscreants will come out.
  37. I do not care about enemies, I am afraid of the loyalty of traitor friends.
  38. I do not understand what a strange battle I am, I am heartbroken and heart is troubled by me.
  39. There is no lion alone, power is with friends.
  40. Yes, we are a little different, a little strange, a sharif, but an insolent person. 
  41. Your hatred is not the strength that my love has, the sea of ​​my love is deeper than your thought.
  42. The children of tomorrow talk about us, why don't I laugh.
  43. You may not be a big man but be a good person.
  44. I make my way in the crowd of enemies, I am going to lift my head of friends.
  45. Carefully, our evil from the non-poor who are impatient with you is our wish.
  46. In this way, we will tell you when the time comes. 
  47. We are the Nawabs of this city in the city where you are miscreants, you have just deteriorated, we have deteriorated since childhood.
  48. Teri strut devotion or rope jamarehi nawaba.
  49. Your Eid belongs to the government of tomorrow.We have ways.
  50. If Aditya pani da add, if someone becomes a single halal da, then make another one and no one else.
  51. Sir one day you have to live your whole life to die.
  52. There is a lot of difference between you and my training, you have learned from the master and I have learned from the situation.
  53. The same people raise their fingers on us, who have no right to touch us.
  54. The fun of living in the attitude market is something different, my friends, people don't stop burning and we don't stop smiling.
  55. One thing was to be said to those who ran behind, dogs roam daily and the lion runs once.
  56. I do not understand so much as I can understand someone.
  57. Do not tell your friend to tell your raga, then he also has a friend.
  58. Here step by step get fun and those who are lucky get true friends.
  59. You are scared right now, only now I have changed.
  60. He said that enmity with us will be expensive, then we told him that we do not even wear cheap shoes.
  61. People who start crying soon are not weak hearted but they are of true heart, they are of clean heart. 
  62. By understanding your compulsions, we have understood everything.
  63. Do bullying to those who fear you, in our name, even your elders say.
  64. Love does not make us because love is a servant and we are nawabzade since childhood. 
  65. When you join yourself in the tricks of enemies, then share also falls into the trap of dogs.
  66. This is just such a story of a spoiled life, addiction is youth and swagger is family.
  67. Brother has given the right to speak only to friends, otherwise enemies still call us in the name of the Father. 
  68. This time will tell you what we are and we know well what we are.
  69. Those children take the status of bullying who are not allowed to go out after 6:00 pm so that no one picks up.
  70. Not knowing when Chamiya De Naal Nathu Khedi will thank you.
  71. Holi da address ni lagada.

I hope you are must read a full artical.
And this artical is very intresting and your helpfull.
So,i am watting for your comments.
I am back with top and new whatsapp joker status.
Thanks for you read this artical.

Artical Tags.

joker top whatsapp status in 2019,joker whatsapp status,joker whatsaoo status downlode in 2019,downlode joker whatsapp status,

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@soratemplates